Each year in the fall our members sign a covenant that reads:
RIDGEWAY CONGREGATIONAL COVENANT
I affirm that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life and the Lord of His church; and, therefore, I covenant with my brothers and sisters in Christ to:
- Allow Jesus to be the center of my life.
- Seek God through regular worship attendance.
- Accept responsibility by giving and receiving counsel.
- Pray for and support persons of Ridgeway.
- Help others discover and use their spiritual and natural gifts for the Kingdom of God.
- Listen to what God says about my skills and gifts for the Kingdom.
- Give money and other gifts for the work of the Ridgeway congregation.
- Live as a peacemaker in all my relationships.
- Share the good news of God’s grace with others.