Sunday School starts after the worship service from 11 a.m to 12 p.m.
Children enjoy a light snack, hear a Bible story, and complete activities to reinforce the lesson. The curriculum, Shine: Living in God’s Light, is a dynamic Sunday school curriculum that engages Christian communities and families in their life together by:
- calling children to experience the transforming power of God’s love
- nurturing trust in God and inviting children to follow Jesus
- encouraging imaginative, interactive biblical storytelling
- exploring the meaning of the Bible within the gathered community
- cultivating the inner life of the Spirit through spiritual practices
- expressing faith through lives of compassionate peacemaking and service
Children and youth classes are taught by trusted adults from Ridgeway with two adults always scheduled for each class.
Children’s classes are divided in the following groups:
- Nursery to 2
- 2 – 4 year olds
- Kindergarten-2nd grade
- 3rd-5th grade
- 6th-8th grade
- 9th-12th grade
Adult Sunday School classes
- Friendly Pilgrims: Meets on the main level – Uniform Series Adult Bible Study
- Potters Clay: Meets on the lower level across the hall from the kitchen. Uniform Series Adult Bible Study
- Young Adults/College students: Meets at the home of Eldon and Sharri Kurtz.
- Connections: Meets in the sanctuary and studies a variety of subjects with biblical interpretation.
- Koinoina: Meets downstairs across from the kitchen and studies the Uniform Series Adult Bible Study